Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] A quick Pete update

James Warren jimcwarren@earthlink.net
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 09:13:22 -0700

--Apple-Mail-2--380041288

Quoting Mr. Garrett:

"If you're prime minister or leader of the Opposition you're talking
about these issues regularly and explaining their complexity. The
public can't be expected to stay abreast of all these issues. They've
got plenty on their plates trying to keep their heads above water in a
busy, frantic world."

I appreciate this sentiment.  I've been thinking about this dilemma a
lot lately, and Peter articulated it well without being elitist.
--Apple-Mail-2--380041288

Quoting Mr. Garrett:

the Opposition you're talking about these issues regularly and
explaining their complexity. The public can't be expected to stay
abreast of all these issues. They've got plenty on their plates trying
to keep their heads above water in a busy, frantic world."

I appreciate this sentiment.  I've been thinking about this dilemma a
lot lately, and Peter articulated it well without being elitist.</fontfamily>
--Apple-Mail-2--380041288--