Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] A quick Pete update

Kate Parker Adams kate@dnki.net
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 20:57:27 -0400

Hear hear!

Attributing the state of the environment to the actions of individual
"laypersons" if you will is nothing but an attempt to divide and
conquer.  It does nothing to address the reasons why people live the way
they do, which is in no small part decided by their societal containers as
defined by public policy.

Thanks for the tip powderlurker!