Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] [Fwd: Coverage of Bali in the US media...]

Jeff Bond Jeff Bond" <jeffbond@mindspring.com
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 23:38:46 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_00A1_01C27636.56162A80

Craig,

Please tell your brother that I, at least share his pain.  I am every =
bit as sorrowful over the loss of life due to terrorist activities in =
Bali as I was (and am) here in America.  I don't need the media to tell =
me where to place my priorities.  My thoughts and prayers have been with =
all who have fallen.

I just spent a week in the DC area on business, and I don't mind =
revealing that I spent more than a passing moment at times thinking =
about how I might be a sniper target.  Life is scary these days . . . =
everywhere.

Your brother speaks of isolation.  Please encourage him to seek =
counseling, or the support of similarly-concerned friends, or a church =
group for young adults.  Give him my email address.  I'll be happy to =
correspond with him.

Rgrds, Jeff

  ----- Original Message -----=20