Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Road Trip

Mark Nash markn@datareturn.com
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 16:13:30 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C210C3.ABE84BB0

Greetings All

I am stoked to confirm I am doing a road trip to see the Oils. Going to St
Louis and Kansas shows. Excellent !

It will be a bit of a drive from Dallas, but worth it. I haven't seen the
boys since the Blue Sky tour in New Zealand in 1990, so this has been a long
time coming.

I will arrive in St Louis on Sunday 7th July and are staying walking
distance from the venue. Tuesday after the show, we cruise across I-70 to
Kansas city for the same deal again.

If anyone is planning on meeting somewhere before either of the shows,
please contact me off list so we can hook something up.

Listening to Surfing With A Spoon as I type. "Traffic on the highway gonna
blow my mind !"

Rock On

Mark Nash

------_=_NextPart_001_01C210C3.ABE84BB0

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>Road Trip</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Greetings All</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">I am stoked to confirm I am doing a =
road trip to see the Oils. Going to St Louis and Kansas shows. =
Excellent !</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">It will be a bit of a drive from =
Dallas, but worth it. I haven't seen the boys since the Blue Sky tour =
in New Zealand in 1990, so this has been a long time coming.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">I will arrive in St Louis on Sunday =
7th July and are staying walking distance from the venue. Tuesday after =
the show, we cruise across I-70 to Kansas city for the same deal =
again.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">If anyone is planning on meeting =
somewhere before either of the shows, please contact me off list so we =
can hook something up.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Listening to Surfing With A Spoon as I =
type. &quot;Traffic on the highway gonna blow my mind !&quot;</FONT>
</P>
<BR>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Rock On</FONT>
</P>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Mark Nash</FONT>
</P>
<BR>

</BODY>
</HTML>