Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Best Oils album for introduction

Lina Yune midoil2001@yahoo.com.au
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 03:49:31 +1100 (EST)

--0-627640816-1011199771=:98725

 Ok, I got the preliminary report following BSM in the office.....Ok, it's 3 of us in the office, and we have 2 adjacent offices - 1 has 25 yr old pregnant lady, the other - self-imposed department manager.  The 25 yr old is now in our office chatting instead of working, the manager closed her door.  Things are doing fine for now.....
Will try the D&D next.....
  nina <ninajill73@hotmail.com> wrote: Good idea!

Actually, when capricornia comes out I'll be doing the same thing. I've already 'warned' everyone in our little start-up room (there are 8 of us crammed in this little room) that in honor of the new album, february will be Oils month. like you, lina, I will be taking the head phones off (jjj makes it to the headphones quite a bit!) and replacing the top 40 station that the others listen to and replacing it with an array of oils music.

I'd be curious to know how it goes so I can know what to play for my co-workers.

-nina