Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Best Oils album for introduction

nina ninajill73@hotmail.com
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 11:05:32 -0500

--B_3094023932_391561

Good idea!

Actually, when capricornia comes out I=B9ll be doing the same thing. I=B9ve
already =8Cwarned=B9 everyone in our little start-up room (there are 8 of us
crammed in this little room) that in honor of the new album, february will
be Oils month. like you, lina, I will be taking the head phones off (jjj
makes it to the headphones quite a bit!) and replacing the top 40 station
that the others listen to and replacing it with an array of oils music.

I=B9d be curious to know how it goes so I can know what to play for my
co-workers.

-nina

On 1/16/02 10:51 AM, "Lina Yune" <midoil2001@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> G'day Powderworkers,
>=20
> This thread is giving me an idea, and yes, I am doing an experiment in th=
> office.  I am switching their boring office music.  Yes I am!  Instead of
> listening to Oils on my earphones, and them having every-day boring stati=
on
> (which plays top 40s) I am putting the cd in the player .  I just put on
> BSM.....Will keep everyone informed of the outcome of the scientific
> experiment.  Hope I don't get kicked out, eh!
>=20
> =20
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Lina
>=20
> =20
>=20
> =20
>=20
> Where is the ground, the beloved country? Women and men who have fallen s=
ilent
> Where are the words that can speak forgiveness? Now is the time Now is th=
> time Now is the time to heal
>=20
> Midnight Oil
>=20
>=20
>=20
> My Yahoo! <http://au.rd.yahoo.com/mailwelcome/?http://au.my.yahoo.com/> -=
 It's
> My Yahoo! Get your own!
>=20

--B_3094023932_391561

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [Powderworks] Best Oils album for introduction</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana">Good idea!<BR>
<BR>
Actually, when capricornia comes out I&#8217;ll be doing the same thing. I&=
#8217;ve already &#8216;warned&#8217; everyone in our little start-up room (=
there are 8 of us crammed in this little room) that in honor of the new albu=
m, february will be Oils month. like you, lina, I will be taking the head ph=
ones off (jjj makes it to the headphones quite a bit!) and replacing the top=
 40 station that the others listen to and replacing it with an array of oils=
 music. &nbsp;<BR>
<BR>
I&#8217;d be curious to know how it goes so I can know what to play for my =
co-workers.<BR>
<BR>
-nina<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
On 1/16/02 10:51 AM, &quot;Lina Yune&quot; &lt;midoil2001@yahoo.com.au&gt; =
wrote:<BR>
<BR>
</FONT><BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana">G'day Powderworkers,<BR>
<BR>
This thread is giving me an idea, and yes, I am doing an experiment in the =
office. &nbsp;I am switching their boring office music. &nbsp;Yes I am! &nbs=
p;Instead of listening to Oils on my earphones, and them having every-day bo=
ring station (which plays top 40s) I am putting the cd in the player . &nbsp=
;I just put on BSM.....Will keep everyone informed of the outcome of the sci=
entific experiment. &nbsp;Hope I don't get kicked out, eh!<BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Lina<BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;<BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;<BR>
<BR>
<I>Where is the ground, the beloved country? Women and men who have fallen =
silent Where are the words that can speak forgiveness? Now is the time Now i=
s the time Now is the time to heal <BR>
</I><BR>
Midnight Oil<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<HR ALIGN=3DCENTER SIZE=3D"1" WIDTH=3D"100%">My Yahoo! &lt;http://au.rd.yahoo.com=
/mailwelcome/?http://au.my.yahoo.com/&gt; - It's My Yahoo! Get your own! <BR=

</FONT></BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><BR>
</FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--B_3094023932_391561--