Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Ebay Seller Strikes Again

Cheryl H ooiiilllss@hotmail.com
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 12:21:01 -0400

yeah, I wonder if he's the same guy who sells concert pictures as well.

From: "Margaret Benzer" <benzer@mail.mc.maricopa.edu>
To: Powderworks <powderworks@cs.colorado.edu>
Subject: [Powderworks] Ebay Seller Strikes Again
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 08:13:47 -0700

There is a seller on eBay who seems to be selling bootleg CDs of Midnight
Oil.  He has the Christchurch '88 concert, Capitol Theatre, Unplugged
Calgary, and even Sydney 2000 among the multiple CDs he is offering.  So far
no one has bid on any of his items, but I don't know if we should let him
know which of these are bootlegs and which are legitimate releases.  (Even I
am not sure as the only one that looks legit to me is the 20,000 Watt RSL.)
And he seems to be asking quite a bit for them too ($24.99 & $29.99).

Margaret