Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Ebay Seller Strikes Again

Margaret Benzer benzer@mail.mc.maricopa.edu
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 08:13:47 -0700

There is a seller on eBay who seems to be selling bootleg CDs of Midnight Oil.
He has the Christchurch '88 concert, Capitol Theatre, Unplugged Calgary, and
even Sydney 2000 among the multiple CDs he is offering.  So far no one has bid
on any of his items, but I don't know if we should let him know which of these
are bootlegs and which are legitimate releases.  (Even I am not sure as the
only one that looks legit to me is the 20,000 Watt RSL.)  And he seems to be
asking quite a bit for them too ($24.99 & $29.99).

Margaret