Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] as president...i/was nazi-taliban

fluw fluwdot@earthlink.net
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 22:31:43 -0500

i didn't want to get into this as it seems hopeless, for a majority of the
midnight oil list posters from 'gods country' these days are sheep who use
to listen to top 40 but were saved by a band who's aggressive populist
ideals are diabolically opposed to their leanings at the mainstream current
of thought that revels in the absurdities of the dubiously portrayed
nationalistic cack similar to that of which many a nation have fell prey to
in the past, what nation might that be ? pick one...

BUT.......ok! as president, i will not allow my citizens' taxes to fund the
training  and accumulation of weapons for an enemy who happens to occupy a
territory that me, my father, my former employers and friends need to expand
our business. this business, an archaic industry that i have kept alive by
cryptically regulating and repressing it's evolutionary and progressive
superior and sustainable replacement. i will also not allow my fathers
industry contracting group, nor my vice presidents' former company to profit
from this patriotic, necessary, righteous and courageous war for democracy
and the vindication of the innocent yet expendable (freudslip)-ED- souls of
my populace who were lost to a quite effective (freud again) "tragedy". and
by the way as president i think that it is sad how enviro-commie nut,
woman's rights, animal's rights, planets' rights, indigenous peoples rights
liberals are continuing to oppose the war that will allow the drilling for
oil in these corrupt evil axis zones that are hurting the economy of the
free world. this free world, a glorious republic "under god!" (whose god not
sure) a place were 'free roaming' ;/  people can get their information
without the fear of censor and manipulation by a privatized media who will
complicitly distill facts for the benefit of the industry that pays for the
election of it's own corrupt former CEO's to it's government.

thank god we live in the usa and not some devolving civilization as
hypothesized above. and the next time some lazy anti social activist
complains about caribou in some desolate arctic wasteland, remember the
miners who bravely put their lives at risk for you, your air conditioning,
popsicle, and poptarts. and god bless america!

<<a bit like a heavenly pasture with one big ole sheep dog isn't it?!>>ED

todd <<ed>> remember, the truth is aesthetic