Midnight Oil

Sv: [Powderworks] Midnight Oil Live Review

nina ninajill73@hotmail.com
Wed, 07 Aug 2002 10:17:27 -0500

amazing - they've only taken one year off (1999) in the last 25 years! - and
and it's not like they were resting in '99 - isn't that the year rob was
performing quite a bit with the ghostwriters?

i have a concert poster for a show they did in italy sometime in the late
80's/early 90's. i can't remember the date off-hand, but i'll check and let
you know so you can add it to your list!

good work!

nina