Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] I haven't been able to read all the recent post s so I'm not sure whether this has been brought up bu

Randy Van Vliet bigdaddyrv@yahoo.com
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 06:26:23 -0700 (PDT)

Actually, I would dig seeing them on a tabletop truck
in my back yard, with or without Britney.  Just us and
them.  That would be cool.  So I happily offer my home
and backyard in Pittsburg, CA to the Oils.  Just let
me know when they are coming!

Randy

--- "Murace, Michael" <Michael.Murace@unistudios.com>