Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Last song??

James Warren jimcwarren at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 23 20:22:19 MST 2005

It will be "Sometimes."

And by the way, those who worry about the sensivity of the first song, please realize that our contest is referring to the Manly gig, not the WaveAid show. I figure they can be less conservative with the first song at the Manly gig, since the audience will be on their wavelength. For example, my guess for the Manly first song is "Dreamworld." It would be huge and the Manly fans would love it. Some WaveAid fans, on the other hand, might be confused at hearing it as a first song with it's "your dreamworld is just about to fall" chorus.

-Jim