Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Band to play on

Beth Curran bcurran at columbus.rr.com
Sun Jan 23 08:24:55 MST 2005

I've been musing on the bit about RH's comments on PG's limitations as a
lead singer (Haven't read the book yet).  I prefer a distinctly imperfect
voice on a lead singer, though I do draw the line at at an actual speech
impediment *grin*  It was a major adjustment for me when Mark Knopfler had
the temerity to develop a real voice as he got older.  What will I do if MO
get back together and I find PG has learned to sing???  Oh no!  A sign of
the apocalypse, for sure!! - Beth