Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Manly gig support acts

Tribe Goddard daznsam at webone.com.au
Mon Jan 17 19:40:05 MST 2005

Nah, you'd treat it a challenge and hope that those people would leave with
your CD/merch. That's certainly how my band approached support slots. And
the other thing to take into consideration is that these support acts get to
play with the best Aussie band ever, and after they've reformed, now that's
something to tell the grand kids.