Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: Manly Friday 28th- Catch up for lunch?- Oils attendees

Unpage at aol.com Unpage at aol.com
Sat Jan 15 23:23:06 MST 2005

Hello again:

. . . Shockingly (to me at least), the Manly show is not yet sold out, so I
have my ticket.  Thanks to those who contacted me -- see many of you in a
little less than a fortnight.

Regards,
John Welk
unpage at aol.com

In a message dated 1/15/2005 10:58:42 PM Central Standard Time, Unpage writes:
</LURK>

Hello all:

Add one more overseas worker to the list -- I have been able to work through
the logistics so I will be flying in from Chicago and arriving on the 27th.

Since I wasn't sure this would work out, I don't yet have a ticket to the
warm-up show, so I have a two-part question.  First, is the Manly show sold out?
Second, (assuming it is), would anyone by chance have an extra ticket?  I
will buy your beer, name my next cat after you, give you my first-born, etc.
Please contact me off-list if you can assist.

Current Chicago temperature is 3 degrees farenheit -- looking forward to much
too much sunshine.

Regards,
John Welk
unpage at aol.com