Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] RE: Manly Friday 28th- Catch up for lunch?- Oils attendees

Ross Locket rosslocket at optusnet.com.au
Sat Jan 15 20:02:59 MST 2005

MessageHi Luke

The pub at the end of the Corso at Manly is called the Steyne hotel.  It
serves good pub priced food and cold beer.

Unfortunately I have to work on that Friday and won't be able to make lunch
but I am sure that there will be no shortage of other attendees wanting to
get primed to see the best band in the world playing in god's country -
Sydney's northern beaches.