Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] WAVE AID HERE I COME

Tribe Goddard daznsam at webone.com.au
Thu Jan 13 04:34:33 MST 2005

My wife used showbiz for Robbie Williams/Duran Duran (at the SCG) and she ended up being up in the bleaches so just double check whether it is allocated seating or not before booking. Hopefully it's just a general admission with the crowd on the field but it is still cricket season and the Blues may yet have a game or two scheduled for the SCG. Anyone have any idea of the seating arrangements??