Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] The Oil may burn again...

Kate Parker Adams kate at dnki.net
Wed Jan 12 06:48:28 MST 2005

Would be interesting to see if Bonesey is going to be two-timing/doing
double duty/man in the middle/skating on both sides/(too tired to think up
any other double meanings here ...), since the Finn Brothers are doing the
wave gig as well!  Some lucky doofus who gets to go ... Do tell!

Miserably mired in freezing rain and sloppy snow as I am, I am looking
forward to walking or biking (or skiing)over to see the Finn Brothers gig on
March 2.  Nice, intimate, ornate old theater space with a balcony - an
excellent place to see a show without the "festival atmosphere" of several
hundred thousand drunks to share it with ;-)

kPa