Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Wave Aid

rick rickysan at speedlink.com.au
Wed Jan 12 02:15:43 MST 2005

                 While i'm certainly thrilled to see the oils back in
business,i don't think it will compare to the last 3 times i saw them on
their final tour at shelly workers,manly leagues and parra
leagues....smallish intimate places....   being a tad claustrophobic, i'll
be standing back at the point where the crowd starts to thin out a
fraction...which means i'll need a step ladder and a telescope to see them
lol

                                i'm keeping my ears open to hear those magic
3 words     SECRET WARMUP GIG......

      Rick....