Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] The Oils still burning....

Stephan Jänsch stephan.jaensch at gmx.net
Mon Jan 10 16:18:36 MST 2005

Would be just great if that gig would actually happen. One of the few
occasions I wish I was a millionaire cos then I'd f***ing GO there, LOL! And
yeah, I got the book for christmas, plus Willie's Bar and Grill! Couldn't
thank my folks enough for organising it, since they don't even have a credit
card and never ordered anything over the internet before :D! I'm very much
looking forward to reading but first have to finish Stephen King's "The Dark
Tower" Part III (I can't read stuff in parallel) ;).

Cheers,

Stephan