Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Unusual stuff in your collection

Bruce Robertson the_oil_fish at yahoo.ca
Thu Jan 6 23:39:23 MST 2005

Speaking of Oily Artefacts,

One of my students and her dad made me a coffee mug with a photo of the Oils on it. I hum little ditties every time I use it. If I could get a matching Oils neck-tie for xmas next year, my life as a jr. high teacher would be complete...

The weirdest artefact has to be the guy with the beard clippings. Dude, what do you do with it?

bruce in calgary

Beth Curran <bcurran at columbus.rr.com> wrote:
Seeing that massive collection on ebay, I got to thinking:  What's the most unusual item in your Oils collection?  Mine is a Coogi sweater with "Sydney 2000" woven into the pattern.  I suppose it isn't *strictly* Oily, but I always think of it as a memento of their performance at the Olympics.

Would love to get my hands on one of the board games! - Beth