Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] "New to Me" Oils songs

Poudouvrier poudouvrier at yahoo.fr
Wed Sep 8 09:36:54 MDT 2004

I first think of the version played at the Mercury lounge in december 97, it sounds very... industrial is the word!

"Kriebel, Jim" <Kriebel at obgyn.upenn.edu> wrote:
And I recall talk that on tour a few years ago they were playing what was called and 'Industrial' version of "Power and the Passion". But I don't think they ever played that HITS.

Jim

---

Midnight Oil Collection:
http://theoils.chez.tiscali.fr/

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail

Le nouveau Yahoo! Messenger est arrivé ! Découvrez toutes les nouveautés pour dialoguer instantanément avec vos amis.Téléchargez GRATUITEMENT ici !