[Powderworks] Oils survey
the_oil_fish at yahoo.ca
Mon Sep 6 22:30:55 MDT 2004
Greetings Workers of the World,
whoa - the list lives! 150+ posts!!
1. what's your name? robertson the bruce
2. where do you live? calgary
3. how old are you? 46
4. what do you do for a living? teaching keeps the wolf from the door
5. what was the first song you heard by the Oils? beds on a cheesy am radio. i nearly drove off the road
6. how old were you when you heard it? 30
7. what are your two favorite albums, from one extreme to the other?
diesel ~ breathe
8. favorite energetic song? trugannini
9. favorite slow song? whoa, common ground
10. what song(s) defines the Oils? e-beat
11. what song is *least* characteristic of the Oils? somebody's trying...i may be thick as a brick, but i just don't get this song on any level
12. Martin or Jim? depends if they come with their guitars...
13. what Oils song did you absolutely hate at first and now love? what goes on
14. did you buy any Oils releases totally on faith, without having heard a
single song before buying it? all except diesel and bsm
15. do you play any instruments? yes. i maul the guitar
16. if you could go to any ONE place mentioned in an Oils song, where would you go? norfolk island
17. have the Oils ever inspired you to take any direct action as part of
any environmental/social activist cause? no but i'm a little more attentive now, and i'm on the lookout for a used composting toilet...
18. have you ever had any Oils-related dreams? yes but they were daft and may or may not have involved pg in the nude
19. Bones or Giffo? bones only because i can't imagine 'one country' any other way, and because i heard the road dam near killed giffo
20. what forgotten song deserves another spin? basement flat or sleep
bruce in calgary
Post your free ad now! Yahoo! Canada Personals
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...