Midnight Oil

FW: [Powderworks] 7:30 Report

[name removed] damienwieland at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 15 02:48:01 MDT 2004

I'm not going to expand much on this, though this is a very naive view of
both the electorate
and the Labor Party. Pete has much to learn about the real workings of the
party and I really
don't believe the leader gig is even on his mind seriously. Anyway Latham
will prove why he
should be PM over the next three years and the Australians will come to
realise what has really happened to their social and economic welfare in
this term also.