Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC - lawnmowers

Julian Shaw (Man Myth or Monkey?) julian at monkeyfamily.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Oct 6 05:57:38 MDT 2004

I never really considered petrol powered lawn mowers. You would have to have a
really big garden or be very lazy to justify one of those (and a very big
garage to store one!). Most people over here have electric ones or even just
the push along human powered ones (I'm sure my grandparents still use hand
shears!).

Grass will grow pretty much everywhere in this country. I don't feel too
guilty about using a lawnmower...more guilt with using disposable nappies!!