Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Lurking and Politics - NMOC

Dan Brunner dmanwi at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 4 12:35:33 MST 2004

Whey the h at ll would someone lurk on the Powderworks
list for years and not post anything suddenly decide
that some stupid political rant or tantrum WAS an
appropriate thing to post to the list?!?

That makes no sense to me at all.  I can understand
why the usual communists come out of the woodwork and
complain about the election.

I think it is more appropriate to post regarding
SPECIFIC issues that the Oils are "about" rather than
some broad political message.  Somethink like
anti-nuke or anti-war makes more sense than this side
or that side won.  The senate and congress in the US
have way more power in swaying policy in the US than
the President.

=====
Dan Brunner
dmanwi at yahoo.com