Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Apologies

Erik Fernandez fernandezerik at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 3 23:41:33 MST 2004

Hey folks - I've primarily been a lurker and not a poster on the list for a
few years. I feel obligated to send a message to the non americans on the
list apologizing for my country, it's an embarassing time to be American.
There are many great aspects of this country, and a lot of amazing people
who worked like crazy to prevent Bush's election that I'm proud of, but
today it's just embarassing to be a citizen of this country. Sorry for the
doom and gloom, but it is what it is today.
Erik