Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC - climbing the walls....

Rhonda kayak at sympatico.ca
Thu May 20 22:25:20 MDT 2004

Hi Maurice,

Thanks for the tip...unfortunately this appears to be a Windows program;
I'm on Mac OS9...but a Google search came up with some possibilities to
try out.  Also trying to find a Mac OS9 DVD screen capture utility,
tried Snapz Pro (or whatever it's called) & that didn't work, neither do
the regular keyboard shortcuts.  Hmmm.  Will keep at it....I'm stubborn
as hell & won't give up till I get it to work somehow!

Thanks for the help anyway, if you think of anything else let me know!

Cheers,
Rhonda :-)