Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Oils live sets?

Erika C.L. Cowan eclcowan at comcast.net
Tue May 18 19:47:56 MDT 2004

Hello all,

I'm sure I read something about this earlier, but I was wondering if
there was going to be a second round of these being done?  We had a
spare set & it got snapped up VERY quickly & have since had a couple
more requests.  From the UK, Australia, Canada & the US.  We can try to
do some more sets of these, but is there anyone else that might be
willing to help these people get a set?  Either just one or maybe
starting another branch?  If anyone in the know could let the list know,
I'm sure they'd be happy to pay for postage & discs.  There might be
even more lurking in the background that haven't yet asked!

Thank you!
Erika :-)