Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] beardy oils

Kate Parker Adams kate at dnki.net
Mon May 10 18:56:05 MDT 2004

We all KNOW it was a very early gig, but they look so much older with all
that hair (and yes, that most certainly is Martin ... look at the eyes and
shape of the nose!).  Perhaps they DID want to look older back then.  Now
that they are at least 2.5 times as old as that, the beards are (mostly)
history. Heh.