Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] help!song lyrics!

Janice Coleman jec_coleman at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 13 06:44:06 MST 2004

I heard a song on the radio about a month ago that I haven't heard in ages.
I don't know the name of it or who sings it, but the chorus goes something
like this:

I know how it's been, living in sin, living in sin, living in sin...la la la
la

This was an alternative band from the 90's (I think).  Male lead singer with
a relatively low voice.  Upbeat but dramatic (sounding something like
James).  Sorry I don't have much to go on, but I've been asking everyone I
know and searching on line.

If anyone knows this song, I would be most grateful if you would let me
know!

Thanks,

Janice

Create a Job Alert on MSN Careers and enter for a chance to win $1000!
http://msn.careerbuilder.com/promo/kaday.htm?siteid=CBMSN_1K&sc_extcmp=JS_JASweep_MSNHotm2