Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] oils on the water

jeffm at jeack.com.au jeffm at jeack.com.au
Wed Mar 10 03:43:44 MST 2004

hey all,

i have just calmed down from watching "oils on the water" - the remastered
one.  i have the copy on vhs as well.  i regard myself at 8 out of 10 on
the audiophile stakes - i can pick a good recording when i hear one, but
you could be deaf davey and still pick how DAMNED good that re-mastering
is.  shit; justin and co, you have done the music world proud.  that was
AWESOME.

i'm separated from my fiancee tonight (not b/c of the show), and as i said
to her on the phone in the middle of "sleep" (or should i say, yelled to
her) "if there was a camera here, i'd be put away."  fancy, dancing and
screaming around the lounge room in your stuffed up undershirt and boxers.
what's the world coming do.  (a damned fine concert if you ask me....)

all hail the oils.  all hail the producers.

THANK YOU!!!
http://www.jeack.com.au