Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] DVD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[name removed] damienwieland at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 6 15:19:02 MST 2004

I'm guessing none else knows this yet though the ABC has done an update of
their special Oils site http://www.abc.net.au/oils and if you don't  wanna
know what else is on the DVD till April 5 then don't check it out.

If i was to describe how excited i am about what's on it, i would surely be
kicked off this site for being obscene!

Getting the full 10,2,1 album as a live CD track by track mixed by Mr. Nick
alone is enough to make me want to go and get myself a private room (ok
sorry folks i did go there anyway!).

Shame on you non believers who thought this could turn out as something less
than special,

Damien.

Get Extra Storage in 10MB, 25MB, 50MB and 100MB options now! Go to
http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-au&page=hotmail/es2