Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] "Best of Both Worlds" DVD

Justin H justinh at jeack.com.au
Fri Mar 5 16:00:40 MST 2004

Thanks for all the support. Oh, and Im not a salesman :) just passionate
about the project. Im also not at all bothered by anyones thoughts on what
should or shouldnt be on it. What is on it is great and the best we could
do for now. I would love to see/make a DVD with newer stuff too. We did
discuss such a thing, but, not on this DVD. This is about the old stuff.
Leaves the door open for something newer down the track.
As for all the tech questions etc that ive been recieving, im trying to get
to them as i read them. If i dont answer, send again, i sometimes forget or
get too busy,
Cheers
Justin
http://www.jeack.com.au