Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] The new DVD

Justin H justinh at jeack.com.au
Wed Mar 3 18:45:28 MST 2004

So you have a VHS of Goat, probably a good copy if VHS and good can be used
in the same sentence. If you have the 80 min version, which is on the DVD
then you do indeed have it, but both the stereo and the 5.1 mixes way
serpass whatever you have and the image quality has been bought up a notch
or 10, not to mention the extras! And not excited about seeing Capitol??? Oh
my. Not only was it shot on film, not only is it remixed, not only is it
widescreen, but, it is one of the most powerful concerts ive ever seen!
That, my friend, is why its on the DVD. How could that not excite you? For
all those out there who arent so picky, Im looking forward to your comments
when you recieve it. Also, there is a good chance theres going to be an NTSC
version. (but im sure ive mentioned that before).

Justin