Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] More on Garrett

Lina Yune midoil2001 at yahoo.com.au
Tue Jun 8 07:49:40 MDT 2004

Dave,

I would like to add to your post that not only Australia needs him...but the whole World needs Pete to succeed and win, and stand up to bullies.

My $0.02.

David <miata at arach.net.au> wrote:
At the risk of turning this thread into a slanging match ...

I can't wait to see Peter in the ALP, one step closer to seeing him as
PM.

Our country needs leaders who will focus on environmental, educational
and social issues.

No groveling little brown nose who embarrass our country by pandering to
the chimp in the Whitehouse.

Full marks to Latham and the ALP for recognizing Peter's talents and
encouraging him to join their team.

My 2 cents + senile john's GST

Dave