Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] LMOC: Blue Murder / Blue Sky Mining

Rhonda kayak at sympatico.ca
Sun Jun 6 19:24:54 MDT 2004

Hi Jo,

Just finished the book early this afternoon, couldn't put it down.
 Still trying to totally absorb it...absolutely mind-numbing to think of
the implications.  Each successive chapter seemed more horrific than the
last, and I was often shocked into tears thinking of those people,
especially the little kids that did nothing but grow up there amid that
poison dust.

I hope the management of CSR and other parties responsible all rot in
hell....and I owe MO a thanks for opening my eyes to this situation.
 Likely never would have heard of Wittenoom (or Maralinga, for that
matter) from here, if not for them.

Cheers,
Rhonda