Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Oils are everywhere and Australia Day (SMOC)

Anna Offler aoffler at iprimus.com.au
Sun Jan 25 17:28:24 MST 2004

He was the obvious choice I guess reflecting our pre-occupation with sport.
I prefer to think he also got it for his work in India and for being a
cultural ambassador.
I didnt see it myself, as soon as little Johnny came on I turned it off. So
I didnt know what they played at it. I was just about to post that exactly
that song came up on the tape in my car last night as I was going to pick up
my daughter after the Skyshow(fireworks), just happened to have ESM in the
slot. Very surreal. Went to the Tour Down Under (cycling) earlier and
Patrick Jonker , an Australian won that.

Lew and Anna
Ps - So I like my sports as well.