Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: MO Book

Beth Curran bcurran at columbus.rr.com
Wed Jan 7 17:03:32 MST 2004

So this guy must be "Webmark"?????

-----Original Message-----
From: powderworks-bounces at cs-lists.cs.colorado.edu
[mailto:powderworks-bounces at cs-lists.cs.colorado.edu] On Behalf Of Tari,
Vince
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2004 4:42 PM
To: powderworks at cs-lists.cs.colorado.edu
Subject: RE: [Powderworks] Re: MO Book

Found some info about the author on the web. Looks like he had a bit to
do
with the Oils website

http://www.balance.com.au/entertain.asp

Mark Dodshon
Bachelor of Arts (Psychology, History, Political Science) Australian
National University, Canberra
Diploma in Multimedia, Crows Nest TAFE

Mark coordinate's Balance's music industry clients. With his long
history
and connections in the industry, Mark has bought Midnight Oil, Tina
Arena,
Jimmy Little, Cold Chisel, Drum Media and others to our list of clients.
His
clients benefit from his industry experience as he consults with them to
achieve the most effective and tailored solution online. Mark builds
long-term, working relationships maintaining as well as designing sites.

Mark is best known for flying the flag of Australian music during the
halcyon days of JJJ in the 80s well before anyone else put their faith
in
the quality of the home grown product. In the 90s he mixed some serious
parenting with producing and directing music shows at ABC TV and hosting
the
international radio program The Big Backyard.