Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: MO Book

Bruce Robertson the_oil_fish at yahoo.ca
Wed Jan 7 13:41:15 MST 2004

Mark D. is the fellow who designed and maintained the Oils website. I contacted him before I knew about Powderworks list, and he responded in a friendly and helpful way to questions I had about using the bands' material, visiting the old site, etc. Certainly a capable author of webspaces, and seems like a decent sort of chap, insofar as one can make such assessments in cyberspace.

cheers,

bruce in calgary

tfrommer at mindspring.com wrote:
So, anyone heard of the author? Is this "authorized" or the first to press with a book?