Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] OILSIVE TREE CORRECTIONS

Chris Herni cherni at pipeline.com.au
Tue Jan 6 21:41:02 MST 2004

Not having a go at you Bjorn, but I do think mp3's are pretty
bad quality, and I'm a real musical layperson based on
some of the posts I've seen on this list. And I think the nature
of a live recording might make it suffer more degeneration than a
studio recording when converted to mp3 (maybe there's an
expert that could comment on this)

cheers,

Chris (Still anxiously waiting on an outer limb of the tree)