Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Oilslive Corrections Update

Cheryl H ooiiilllss at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 6 09:24:34 MST 2004

hey all -

I'll be redistributing rare live disc 2 to Canada and Europe in the same
structure as the tree that's on the site now.  as before, leaves please
contact your branches about blanks and postage.

I have to apologize to those who missed the tree the first time and are
requesting copies now, however judging by the looks of things, I'm getting
enough requests to start a second tree.  that won't be possible at this
time, at least not until the current problems are resolved.  I'll post a
message when I can start a new tree, but in the meantime, your best bet is
to send a request to the list asking for a copy for blanks and postage.

thanks,
Cheryl

providers now.  https://broadband.msn.com