Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Entry to world of Oils boots....

Tim Gallagher timothy.p.gallagher at excite.com
Fri Jan 2 11:48:53 MST 2004

I'm a longtime Oils fan who just discovered the world of Oils online fansites. I'm curious to hear of any suggestions for ways to get started collecting Midnight Oil live boots - especially since I haven't anything to offer in return.

If nothing else, I'll dig deep and donate $20 (US) to Friends of the Earth, the Wilderness Society, or Earthshare for each boot disc. I know this is contrary to the trading ethic, but really, I've got nothin', except an interest in accumulating some live Oils music before they fade away.

Cheers,

Tim
Virginia, USA

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com