Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Oilslive Tree Update

Cheryl H ooiiilllss at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 2 19:14:28 MST 2004

hey all -

it seems we've run into a problem with a branch stopping before all of its
leaves received their cd's.  I need to know if anyone else hasn't heard from
their branches at all.  there have been some cases where email addresses
have changed, so it could just be a matter of updating info.  if it turns
out to be more than just this branch, I'll have to restructure the tree, so
please email me at livecd_s at hotmail.com - only if you haven't heard from
your branch after several attempts.  (please send all messages in reference
to this project to that address.)

I'd also like to thank everyone for their patience while waiting for their
cd's - it's a huge collection and is very time-consuming to make copies.

I hope those of you who have gotten the cd's are enjoying them!

thanks,
Cheryl

What are the 5 hot job markets for 2004? Click here to find out.
http://msn.careerbuilder.com/Custom/MSN/CareerAdvice/WPI_WhereWillWeFindJobsIn2004.htm?siteid=CBMSN3006&sc_extcmp=JS_wi08_dec03_hotmail1