Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Oils survey

Jon Reisenweaver jmlr at uvm.edu
Tue Aug 31 05:52:01 MDT 2004

1. What's your name? Jon Reisenweaver
2. How old are you? 32
3. Where do you live? Vermont, US
4. What do you do for a living? Computer and Network geek for a Uni
5. What was the first song you heard by the Oils? Kosciusko
6. How old were you when you heard it? 15
7. What are your 2 favorite albums, from one extreme to the other? Red Sails
and Head Injuries
8. Favorite energetic song? Tough to narrow down... Read About It or
Progress
9. Favorite slow song? Gotta be In The Valley
10. What song(s) define the Oils? For the messages they send, One Country
and Blue Sky Mine
11. What song is least characteristic of the Oils? In The Rain
12. Martin or Jim? Tough one, too tough to call
13. What Oils song did you absolutely hate at first and now love? Have never
hated a single song of theirs
14. Did you buy any Oils releases totally on faith, without having heard
a single song before buying it? Oh yes, two at once, Bird Noises and Species
Deceases
15. Do you play any instruments? Electronically, I dabble a bit; Reality,
when in the mood harmonica
16. If you could go to any ONE place mentioned in an Oils song, where would
you go? Uluru
17. Have you ever had any Oils-related dreams? None I recall
18. Bones or Giffo? Bones to be sure
19. What forgotten song deserves another spin? When The Generals Talk

WOW, that was harder than I thought!

Jon-
--
Jon Reisenweaver