Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] 5 most underrated oils songs

Graeme Qewe mortenwebstar2 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 27 10:10:31 MDT 2004

aw, that is nearly an impossible one, many of my favourite songs, has never
been mentioned.
But here's some of the underrated ones:

5. Maralinga or Nothing Lost-Nothing Gained
4. Mountains Of Burma
3. Shipyards of New Zealand
2. Basement Flat
1. Profiteers

no doubt about the last one, that is the absolut most underrated Oils song.

Få alle de nye og sjove ikoner med MSN Messenger http://www.msn.dk/messenger