Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] lyrics help?

Glitch sena.reisenweaver at verizon.net
Sun Apr 11 19:19:26 MDT 2004

Personally, I've always wondered what "phar lap floating in a jar" was.
???
-GB

got your last meal filled up with pesticide
hamburger chain third world infanticide
got robot car your job will disappear
it's called the politics of a brand new year
some say that's progress i say that's cruel

--midnight oil