Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] diseal and dust

sweetapj at bellsouth.net sweetapj at bellsouth.net
Fri Apr 2 14:32:12 MST 2004

If you go to the site of the guy who took it, it's there...under South Australia I think..may have to search a bit, but the scenery is great.
www.kenduncan.com...not sure it you need the '.au' on the end or not, but try it both ways.  I heard it was also called "forgotten dreams" I think.  I bought a poster copy and put it in my refurbished office and it is stunning.

Jill

> From: "Steve Carmody" <sandt at gil.com.au>
> Date: 2004/04/02 Fri AM 02:03:02 EST
> To: "THE OILS" <powderworks at cs.colorado.edu>
> Subject: [Powderworks] diseal and dust
>
> Hi all
>
> I am trying to find the where abouts of the house from the front cover of diesel and dust, I thought it was somewhere in south Australia. I know this has been talked about some time ago on the list
>
> I am planing a photographic trip outback soon and would love to go that way.
>
> thanks Steve
> http://www.stevecarmodyphotographics.com.au

All About Eve