Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC: Looking for new Aussie music

Heidi Shenk nedkellytheking@hotmail.com
Thu, 25 Sep 2003 21:06:10 -0500

Hey guys,

The radio station that I'm a jock for wants me to do an Aussie Rock hour.
I've already got quite a bit of material, but a lot of it isn't very new.
Do any of you have any suggestions for any good Australian bands/artists
(aside from the very obvious :) )?  I'll take suggestions for new or old,
but I'm preferably wanting to know about new and upcoming artists in
Australia.  Thanks in advance! :)

Heidi

Add MSN 8 Internet Software to your existing Internet access and enjoy
patented spam protection and more.  Sign up now!
http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/byoa