Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Lost Live Recordings

koala_sprint@fsmail.net koala_sprint@fsmail.net
Thu, 25 Sep 2003 12:08:15 +0200 (CEST)

------=_Part_2619_6995211.1064484495364

That's great news Damien.
How's about waiting for you to find those missing tracks before we start weeding the live albums? I for one wouldn't mind waiting, so we can have all the tracks on the albums.
Does anyone else mind waiting?
Stephen (A sad completist)
'This is a mad house...you'll be lucky to make it till Tuesday'

Message date : Sep 24 2003, 09:54 AM